WERETHEWALL, provider of street art experiences is owned and run by Wear The Wall Ltd.
1) All activities run by Wear The Wall ltd are covered by public liability insurance.
2) If you wish to cancel your reservation less than 7 days before the event, a fee of 50% of the price of your booking will be applied.
3) Any cancellation of your reservation less than 48h before the event will incur full price charge.
4) If your activity is cancelled by Wear The Wall ltd due to government enforced Covid – 19 (or similar) restrictions , then you will be offered the option of rescheduling, or a full refund.
5) If you are unable to attend and wish to reschedule, rescheduling of your booking is possible if Wear The Wall ltd is informed at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 48 hours before the activity is scheduled to take place.
6) Late arrival of groups can severely impact upon the experience, and may compromise the experience. If you arrive late, Wear The Wall Ltd or its representatives reserve the right to reduce the experience in order to fit in with the scheduled timings. No refunds will be offered in this instance.
7) Late arrival of individuals can severely impact upon the experience of the group. If you arrive late, Wear The Wall ltd or its representatives reserve the right to accept you on the activity or not. No refunds will be offered in this instance.
8) Wear The Wall Ltd reserves the right to cancel the activity if the weather may be considered dangerous to any participants.
In this event, your booking will be fully refunded.
9) Photos may be taken during your experience for social media usage. Please inform us if you would prefer for photos not to be taken. No photos will be used for any other purpose without prior permission.